Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Are You WARMING UP WITH A GOOD BOOK Yet?

Hello Friends,
It's February already, and the conclusion of Winter Reading Club 2012 is quickly approaching! WRC ends Friday, February 17th, and our invitation-only "Cookies and Cocoa Closing Celebration" is scheduled for Thursday, Feb. 23rd, 5:30-6:30pm.




Haven't joined Winter reading Club yet? There's still time! Stop into the library today to pick up an Official Reading Log, and sign your name to a penguin. Each time you visit our library, you can add another "snowball" sticker to your penguin, before checking out great books to read at home. Look at how many snowballs these friends have earned:I think they earned more snowballs than I did!


I'm genuinely excited to read your Official Reading Logs as they are returned on, or after, Feb. 17th, so I can gather ideas and your suggestions for my next favorite books to read! See you at the library!


xoxo, Miss Katie

No comments: