Thursday, August 29, 2013

"Favorite Family Photos" Show & Tell (and Farewell) Storytime, Today at 5:30pm!



Hello Friends ~

This evening's Show & Tell Storytime promises to be special as our friends are encouraged to bring their favorite family photos to share.  Large or small, black-and-white or color photos, portraits or action shots - are all welcome!  Show & Tell Storytime begins at 5:30 pm, all ages are invited, and pre-registration is required, so call the library at 207-0764 to say you'll be here.

A sneak peek at my Show & Tell "Favorite Family Photo" is above.  (That's my daughter, Meghan, as "Cookie Mouse"!)  I cherish this photo because it will always remind me of the memorable experiences I've had with my kids while getting to know the many wonderful families of Nancy Kay Holmes Branch Library.  And, as I prepare for my final storytimes today and tomorrow, I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone, not only for taking part in the hundreds of stories and crafts, parties and events, clubs and games here at the library, but for sharing your children, your lives and your stories with me!  Best wishes, many thanks, and much love!

xoxo,
Miss Katie
           

No comments: